The Tennessee Native Plant Society Newsletter is published four times a year, generally in March, June, September and December. We welcome material from our members concerning Tennessee native plants.
David Hilgeman serves as Newsletter Editor. To send comments or submit an article, email email@example.com.
Members may receive either an email or print version of the newsletter. An advantage of subscribing to the online version of the newsletter is that the photos are in color, whereas they are black and white in the print version.
December 2017 Articles
- Big Cypress Tree State Park
- A Letter from the President
- 2018 Nashville Lawn and Garden Show
- East Tennessee Education and Outreach Coordinator Needed
- Fall Flowers in a Powerline Prarie
- Nature Votes
- Certificate in Native Plants
- 2018 Annual Conference